Howdy friends and family!
Here are some bits + pieces from our week. It may not seem like a terribly exciting week. But, as far as living in Strathmore goes, it was a popping good time.
1. Good Earth Coffeehouse in uptown Calgary
2. Taco Tuesday!
3. Solving a Sherlock Holmes case: the Thames Murders. We got all the Part 1 questions correct! Ended up with 15 points!
4. Patrick being Patrick.
5. Date night and beautiful weather.
6. Passion Tango Lemonade and beautiful weather.
7. A trip to Airdrie.
8. On the way to Airdrie. It’s very suburban. One of the bigger cities in Alberta.
9. 16 degree weather on March 5th.
10. A parking spot at Sobey’s.
11. Went to a Chinese buffet for lunch in Airdrie.